Why should we use ChoiceBeat ?
ChoiceBeat is about honestly expressing, what you feel while making a choice, without having to justify this..
This is certainly not a survey which are typically boring, non-spontaneous and you have to spend a lot of time and energy to participate in such surveys.
Well, there can be many reasons for using ChoiceBeat…
- Voice your opinion. “Vox populi, vox dei”.
- Build your preferences and build a network out of that.
- Unleash your knowledge in a particular area. You may be helping others decide better.
- Be a proud supporter. Show your love for something.
- Display the spirit of an ardent fan.
- Express yourself. Even if you dislike something, let others know. your opinion matters.
- If your preferences indicate that you are loyal to a particular brand, well, there may be some surprise waiting for you.
- Engage with brands. Your choices will help them serve you better.
- When you say you like “A” more than “B”, you are helping “B” get better. Don’t be surprised if you have to say “B” better than “A” after a year.
- Embed a comparison graph in your website or blog or refer them wherever you want. This can give your users an honest, unbiased, authentic report.
- Bucketise your preferences. This will help you connect to people with similar frequency. Great people think alike. Use this platform to get connected to like-minded unknown people. This can be fun.
- Follow people of your interest. You get maximum points if you are being followed.
- Preferences change over time according to change in lifestyle. Surprise yourself few years down the line.
- You get points for all your activity in ChoiceBeat. Watch out for something interesting to happen.
- Things, that are of interest to you, if not available in ChoiceBeat, you can create it. It can go viral if people like it.
- Over a period of time, this will help you choose the best stuff over a spectrum of available choices. One of our visions is to help you decide better. We’ll be working towards that over the next few months.
- This is a new kid in the block. We are committed to adding many more interesting features in future. Please stay tuned.
While discovering the like preferences, if you find something worthwhile, please feel free to post it as a blog or write it as a comment. We are committed to make this better. Your feedback is invaluable to us.